This week, we’ll look at some homemade CBT devices that require only inexpensive parts, and a little thinking outside the box. These are also great if you need to be discrete, such as in a shared living environment where you don’t want your kinky toys to be seen by roommates. These devices are made from items that you could find in anyone’s home without thinking any more of them.
I’ve known Doms to use spiked CBT devices that are more expensive, much more intense, not very adjustable, and far less discrete, such as this device. They sound hot initially, but those devices can also be very unsafe. Instead, try this idea. This device can be used as a very adjustable CBT device with multiples uses. It can be adjusted to be more or less intense in seconds with very little effort.
- Tags: CBT, Tutorial
- Restrictions accommodated: Live with roommates/Need to be discrete, Frequent visitors/Need to hide kinky gear, Live alone/No need to be discrete, Renter/Cannot damage walls or ceilings, Lack of storage space
- Budget: $20 to $50 USD
- Time required: Less than 15 minutes
- Tools required: No tools required
As always, make sure bdsm/kink play is safe, sane, and consensual. Never leave your sub alone during bdsm play. Prepare everything needed before restraining your sub so there’s no need to step away until after you’ve released him. When using rope or any tightly fitting cuffs, always periodically feel your sub’s hands/feet/balls (whatever is tied) to ensure they aren’t cold. Cold is a sign of circulation loss which needs to be addressed immediately by removing the restraints in that area before your sub gets hurt.
1.Measure the length from the end of the wood clamp (where the ends are angled) to the first screw.
2. Measure and cut four 3/4 inch velcro strips of the length you measured in step 1. All 4 strips should be cut from the rough side of the velcro, not the soft side that the rough side is designed to stick to.
3. Peel the backing of one velcro strip and place it in the area of your wood clamp that you previously measured, from the end all the way to the first screw. Be sure the long side of the strip is as close to an edge as possible. Repeat with a second strip on the same side of the clamp, and 2 additional strips on the other side of the clamp. See the photo below for an example. Make sure all of the velcro strips are on securely, and it’s probably a good idea to let them sit for a while with the clamp left open before closing the clamp.
4. Be sure to have an object in place at whatever level your sub’s dick is at.
5. Place the clamp on the object (such as a chair) with the clamp opened around 2 inches wide
6. Carefully place your sub’s dick in the clamp
7. Turn the handles to close the clamp until your sub can feel the prickly feeling velcro, or to your desired level
Put your sub’s soft dick in the clamp, then close the clamp so it doesn’t quite touch your sub’s dick. Then if/when he gets hard, he will feel the “spiked” feeling of the velcro. You can use this as a deterrent for your sub getting hard, if he was told not to.
Put your sub’s soft dick in the clamp, close the clamp so it almost touches your sub’s dick, then lay a vibrating wand over the clamp so it’s right on the head of your sub’s dick. Then kick back and watch the show. 😉
You could also close the clamp on your sub’s hard (or soft) dick so he’s already feeling the velcro pressed up against his dick, then add a vibrating wand laying on top of his cock head to see how much bigger his dick can try to grow. As a result, it will will press up against the velcro even more.
That’s it. We hope you enjoyed and find some use for this tutorial. If you have any additional information or corrections, please write us under
Also, go check out bondagepredicaments website. He has loads of more hot stuff you might wanna look at.